I thought there might be a market for smaller autographed photos so we have listed some 5″ x 7″ photos on eBay. The price of each is $3.99 plus shipping (items can be combined for cheaper shipping costs). These photos remind me of the old photo sets that were sold in the back pages of men’s magazines during the 1960s. The ones we are selling on eBay are of a higher quality, however, than the photo sets sold in the 1960s. Because of their smaller size, the photo ratio (height vs width) is not identical to larger photos that have been sold. Sometimes this clips the tips of my toes. Also, because of the photo ratio, I cannot reproduce some of the photos that were previously sold on eBay — for instance Numbers 002 and 015 under the “Photos Sold on eBay” tab cannot be reproduced in the 5 x 7 borderless format. One picture — the “Sassy” photo — will only be sold in the 5 x 7 format because it doesn’t print up well as a larger photo (Ron Vogel overexposed his film when he shot that set of photographs). Nineteen of these smaller photos have already been sold and have been moved to the “Photos Sold on eBay” tab. As per the larger photos, each will be put up on eBay only once.
Below are the latest:
1) Gloria Dawn by Ron Vogel. This photo was taken in February 1962 just after the cover photo for Carnival, September 1962 had been shot. First a couple of nude photos were taken with the red background and then the red cloth was removed and a couple more nude photos were taken. I think that Ron Vogel thought that one of these would be a centerfold but not any were published. (S002 — under the tab “5 x 7 Photos Sold on eBay” — was one of the nudes that was taken before the red cloth was removed.)
2) Gloria Dawn by Elmer Batters. Elmer Batters seldom focused only on my face and bust, but in this photo he did. This one appeared in Late Show, 1964. It is one of my favorite photos and is used in the header of this site.
3) Gloria Dawn by Ron Vogel. A small thumbnail version of this photo was published in Sassy, 1963. When I obtained a copy of the proof sheet, I saw that Ron had taken six photos in this setting and had overexposed all of them. That baby doll peignoir was very short. Actually too short. Shadows hide parts of me that never could have appeared in the men’s magazines of the time.
4) Gloria Dawn by Keith Bernard. This photo was published in Adam, 1964.
5) Gloria Dawn by Ron Vogel. This photo was taken in April/May 1962 and a slightly different version of it appeared in Black Silk Stockings, 1965.
6) Gloria Dawn by Ron Vogel. This photo was taken in April/May 1962 and was never published.